Tensile Membranes & Structures
Textile construction is more popular as a component of modern architecture across the world.
Textile architecture makes use of a very advanced and high-tech variety of technological tensile. The production method and technical qualities of each type of technical textile are defined by strict European and worldwide rules.
We offer from Sioen’s manufacturing plants in Belgium & France high quality- light and heavy weight Coated Textiles for Tensile membrane structures, rooftops, sides, tents, halls, domes, etc.
TENSILE MEMBRANE FEATURES:
- High Tensile strength and extremely long life.
- Excellent Aesthetics.
- Light Weight
- Flame retardant, UV resistant, and abrasion resistant.
- PVDF lacquering prevents natural and industrial filth from settling: Aggressive dirt may be washed with regular detergent, soap, and water.
- Covers a huge area without support.
- Fabrication Ease: Perfect Weldability.
- Installation is simple.
- Maintenance Ease.
- 100% Recyclable